For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 107 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionActivates CDC42, a member of the Ras-like family of Rho- and Rac proteins, by exchanging bound GDP for free GTP. Plays a role in regulating the actin cytoskeleton and cell shape.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal heart, brain, lung, kidney and placenta. Less expressed in liver; adult heart, brain, lung, pancreas and skeletal muscle.
- Involvement in diseaseAarskog-Scott syndrome
Defects in FGD1 are found in a patient with non-syndromal X-linked mental retardation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 FYVE-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 PH domains.
- DomainThe DH domain is involved in interaction with CCPG1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell projection, lamellipodium. Cell projection, ruffle. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton. Associated with membrane ruffles and lamellipodia.
Information by UniProt
- AAS antibody
- Faciogenital dysplasia 1 protein antibody
- FGD1 antibody
Anti-FGD1 antibody images
References for Anti-FGD1 antibody (ab104789)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"