For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FGD6 antibody
Mouse polyclonal to FGD6
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length FGD6 protein (Human)
- Positive control
- FGD6 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa.
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceFGD6 may activate CDC42 by exchanging bound GDP for free GTP. It may also play a role in regulating the actin cytoskeleton and cell shape. There are two isoforms.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm
- FYVE, RhoGEF and PH domain containing protein 6 antibody
- ZFYVE24 antibody
- Zinc finger FYVE domain containing protein 24 antibody
Anti-FGD6 antibody images
Western blot - FGD6 antibody (ab67547)
All lanes : Anti-FGD6 antibody (ab67547) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : FGD6 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-FGD6 antibody (ab67547)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"