For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
- FunctionProbably involved in nervous system development and function.
- Tissue specificityNervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
Information by UniProt
- FGF 13 antibody
- FGF 2 antibody
- FGF-13 antibody
Anti-FGF13 antibody images
Western blot - FGF13 antibody (ab67144)
All lanes : Anti-FGF13 antibody (ab67144) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : FGF13-transfected 293Tcells lysate
Lane 2 : non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-FGF13 antibody (ab67144)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"