For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute the antibody with 200 µl sterile PBS.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberMM0284-5H27
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to FGF17 (ab9990). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 1µg/ml with ab9990 as Detection.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/200.
- FunctionPlays an important role in the regulation of embryonic development and as signaling molecule in the induction and patterning of the embryonic brain. Required for normal brain development.
- Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in the embryonic brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Developmental stageDetected in embryos at E14.5, but not at E10.5 and E19.5. Preferentially expressed in the neuroepithelia of the isthmus and septum of the embryonic brain at E14.5.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- FGF 13 antibody
- FGF 17 antibody
- FGF-17 antibody
Anti-FGF17 antibody [MM0284-5H27] images
References for Anti-FGF17 antibody [MM0284-5H27] (ab89270)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"