For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- FunctionCan transform NIH 3T3 cells from a human stomach tumor (hst) and from karposi's sarcoma (KS3). It has a mitogenic activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- FGF-4 antibody
- Fgf4 antibody
- FGF4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-FGF4 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry - FGF4 antibody (ab106355)
Immunocytochemistry detection of FGF4 in NIH 3T3 cells with ab106355 at 2.5 µg/ml
Western blot - FGF4 antibody (ab106355)
Lane 1 : Anti-FGF4 antibody (ab106355) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-FGF4 antibody (ab106355) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : NIH 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 2 : NIH 3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-FGF4 antibody(ab106355)
Immunofluorescence of FGF4 in 3T3 cells using ab106355 at 2.5 ug/ml.
References for Anti-FGF4 antibody (ab106355)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"