FGF7 Human ELISA Kit (ab100519)
- Product nameFGF7 Human ELISA KitSee all FGF7 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 0.5 pg/ml
- Range0.55 pg/ml - 400 pg/ml
> 93 %
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 93.24 81% - 98% Serum 112.9 102% - 123% Plasma 126.2 114% - 135%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s FGF7 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human FGF7 in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human FGF7 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and FGF7 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human FGF7 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of FGF7 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-Human FGF7 2 vials FGF7 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human FGF7 Standard 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- RelevanceFibroblast growth factors (FGFs) can stimulate the proliferation of mesenchymal, epithelial and neuroectodermal cells. Members of the family include Acidic FGF (also known as aFGF or FGF 1), basic FGF (bFGF or FGF 2), FGF3 (also known as Int2) and FGF4 (also known as hst or Kaposi FGF). FGF4 was first revealed to be an oncoprotein in Kaposi's sarcoma cells. Other family members include FGF5, FGF6, FGF7 (keratinocyte growth factor, KGF), FGF8 (AIGF), FGF9 (GAF) and FGF10.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- FGF 7
- Fibroblast growth factor 7
- HBGF 7
- Heparin binding growth factor 7
- Keratinocyte growth factor
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100519 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for FGF7 Human ELISA Kit (ab100519)
ab100519 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.