For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in serum, peripheral leukocytes and cytotoxic T lymphocytes, but not in granulocytes and monocytes (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the fibroblast growth factor-binding protein family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
- 37 kDa killer-specific secretory protein antibody
- FGF-binding protein 2 antibody
- FGF-BP2 antibody
Anti-FGFBP2 antibody images
References for Anti-FGFBP2 antibody (ab111831)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"