For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FGL1 antibody
See all FGL1 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to FGL1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
C-ETRVKQQQVKIKQ , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 41-53 of Human FGL1 (NP_004458.3).
- Positive control
- General notes
Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_963846.1, NP_963847.1, NP_671736.2, NP_004458.3.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab99442 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Primary antibody notesReported variants represent identical protein: NP_963846.1, NP_963847.1, NP_671736.2, NP_004458.3.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
- FunctionHas hepatocyte mitogenic activity.
- Tissue specificityLiver specific.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- FGL 1 antibody
- Fgl1 antibody
- FGL1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-FGL1 antibody images
References for Anti-FGL1 antibody (ab99442)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"