For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FGL2 antibody
See all FGL2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to FGL2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: NNETEEIKDE RAKDVCPVRL ESRGKCEEAG ECPYQVSLPP LTIQLPKQFS RIEEVFKEVQ NLKEIVNSLK KSCQDCKLQA DDNGDPGRNG LLLPSTGAPG , corresponding to amino acids 24-124 of Human FGL2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in physiologic lymphocyte functions at mucosal sites.
- Tissue specificityConstitutively expressed in cytotoxic T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- FGL2 antibody
- FGL2_HUMAN antibody
- fibrinogen like 2 antibody
Anti-FGL2 antibody images
IHC-P - FGL2 antibody (ab56794)
FGL2 antibody (ab56794) used in immunohistochemistry at 5ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human stomach.
Western blot - FGL2 antibody (ab56794)
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
FGL2 antibody (ab56794) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-FGL2 antibody (ab56794)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"