For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab23937? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23937 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- D'Arcy C et al. X-linked Recessive Distal Myopathy With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Caused by a Novel Mutation in the FHL1 Gene. J Child Neurol N/A:N/A (2014).
- D'Arcy CE et al. Identification of FHL1 as a therapeutic target for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2013).
- Veith C et al. Paxillin regulates pulmonary arterial smooth muscle cell function in pulmonary hypertension. Am J Pathol 181:1621-33 (2012).
- Isumi Y et al. Transgenic overexpression of USP15 in the heart induces cardiac remodeling in mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 405:216-21 (2011).
- Schessl J et al. Clinical, histological and genetic characterization of reducing body myopathy caused by mutations in FHL1. Brain 132:452-64 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"