For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FHL3 antibody
See all FHL3 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to FHL3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
C-KQASQHALRPAP , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 1079-1090 of Human FHL3 (NP_954712.1)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityExpressed only in skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
Information by UniProt
- FHL 3 antibody
- FHL-3 antibody
- Fhl3 antibody
Anti-FHL3 antibody images
References for Anti-FHL3 antibody (ab78226)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"