For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FIBP antibody
See all FIBP primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to FIBP
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Sandwich ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant FragmentPredicted to work with:
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-358 of Human FIBP with Proprietary tag (tag alone is 26 KDa) (AAH14388).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay be involved in mitogenic function of FGF1.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas. Expressed at lower levels in brain. Also found in placenta, liver and kidney.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Endomembrane system. Also associated with cytoplasmic membranes, particularly of mitochondria.
Information by UniProt
- Acidic fibroblast growth factor intracellular-binding protein antibody
- aFGF intracellular-binding protein antibody
- FGF-1 intracellular-binding protein antibody
Anti-FIBP antibody images
References for Anti-FIBP antibody (ab118078)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"