For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).
- FunctionAffects the rate of fibrils formation. May have a primary role in collagen fibrillogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small leucine-rich proteoglycan (SLRP) family. SLRP class II subfamily.
Contains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
modificationsBinds keratan sulfate chains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Collagen binding 59 kDa protein antibody
- Collagen-binding 59 kDa protein antibody
- Fibromodulin antibody
Anti-Fibromodulin antibody images
Western blot - Fibromodulin antibody (ab67596)
All lanes : Anti-Fibromodulin antibody (ab67596) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Fibromodulin transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Fibromodulin antibody (ab67596)
This product has been referenced in:
- Peffers MJ et al. Proteomic analysis reveals age-related changes in tendon matrix composition, with age- and injury-specific matrix fragmentation. J Biol Chem 289:25867-78 (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 25077967) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"