For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab95124 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
- FunctionAffects the rate of fibrils formation. May have a primary role in collagen fibrillogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small leucine-rich proteoglycan (SLRP) family. SLRP class II subfamily.
Contains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
modificationsBinds keratan sulfate chains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Collagen binding 59 kDa protein antibody
- Collagen-binding 59 kDa protein antibody
- Fibromodulin antibody
Anti-Fibromodulin antibody images
References for Anti-Fibromodulin antibody (ab95124)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"