For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab299? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab299 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Li X et al. Upregulation of lactate-inducible snail protein suppresses oncogene-mediated senescence through p16INK4ainactivation. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 37:39 (2018).
- Kuusela S et al. Tankyrase inhibition aggravates kidney injury in the absence of CD2AP. Cell Death Dis 7:e2302 (2016).
- Reichhardt MP et al. The Salivary Scavenger and Agglutinin (SALSA) in Healthy and Complicated Pregnancy. PLoS One 11:e0147867 (2016).
- Soucy PA et al. Oriented matrix promotes directional tubulogenesis. Acta Biomater 11:264-73 (2015).
- Tosoni D et al.
The Numb/p53 circuitry couples replicative self-renewal and tumor suppression in mammary epithelial cells.
J Cell Biol 211:845-62 (2015).
- Chang F et al. Endothelial matrix assembly during capillary morphogenesis: insights from chimeric TagRFP-fibronectin matrix. J Histochem Cytochem 62:774-90 (2014).
- Yoon KD et al. A novel source of methylglyoxal and glyoxal in retina: implications for age-related macular degeneration. PLoS One 7:e41309 (2012).
- Gulhati P et al. mTORC1 and mTORC2 Regulate EMT, Motility, and Metastasis of Colorectal Cancer via RhoA and Rac1 Signaling Pathways. Cancer Res 71:3246-56 (2011).
- Cuchet D et al. PML isoforms I and II participate in PML-dependent restriction of HSV-1 replication. J Cell Sci 124:280-91 (2011).
- Gould Rothberg BE et al. Melanoma prognostic model using tissue microarrays and genetic algorithms. J Clin Oncol 27:5772-80 (2009).
- Salmenperä P et al. Formation and activation of fibroblast spheroids depend on fibronectin-integrin interaction. Exp Cell Res 314:3444-52 (2008).
- Hoek K et al. Expression profiling reveals novel pathways in the transformation of melanocytes to melanomas. Cancer Res 64:5270-82 (2004).
- Ramirez AM et al. Smad3 deficiency ameliorates experimental obliterative bronchiolitis in a heterotopic tracheal transplantation model. Am J Pathol 165:1223-32 (2004).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"