For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Fibulin 2 antibody
See all Fibulin 2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Fibulin 2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminus of Human Fibulin 2.
- Positive control
- Tissue lysate derived from mouse kidney.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Note: stabilizer(0.05% PROCLIN300, 10MG/ML BSA)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 135 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 127 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.
- FunctionIts binding to fibronectin and some other ligands is calcium dependent.
- Tissue specificityComponent of both basement membranes and other connective tissues. Expressed in heart, placenta and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the fibulin family.
Contains 3 anaphylatoxin-like domains.
Contains 11 EGF-like domains.
- Developmental stageWidely expressed during embryonic development. Primarily detected within the neuropithelium, spinal ganglia and peripheral nerves.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Fbln2 antibody
- FBLN2_HUMAN antibody
- FIBL-2 antibody
Anti-Fibulin 2 antibody images
References for Anti-Fibulin 2 antibody (ab125256)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"