For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 132 kDa.
- FunctionIts binding to fibronectin and some other ligands is calcium dependent.
- Tissue specificityComponent of both basement membranes and other connective tissues. Expressed in heart, placenta and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the fibulin family.
Contains 3 anaphylatoxin-like domains.
Contains 11 EGF-like domains.
- Developmental stageWidely expressed during embryonic development. Primarily detected within the neuropithelium, spinal ganglia and peripheral nerves.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Fbln2 antibody
- FBLN2_HUMAN antibody
- FIBL-2 antibody
Anti-Fibulin 2 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"