For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab17808? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab17808 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Szabo AZ et al. The CD44(+) ALDH(+) Population of Human Keratinocytes is Enriched for Epidermal Stem Cells with Long Term Repopulating Ability. Stem Cells : (2013).
- Matoso A et al. Expression microarray analysis identifies novel epithelial-derived protein markers in eosinophilic esophagitis. Mod Pathol 26:665-76 (2013).
- Garzón I et al. Wharton's jelly stem cells: a novel cell source for oral mucosa and skin epithelia regeneration. Stem Cells Transl Med 2:625-32 (2013).
- Borowiec AS et al. Optimal differentiation of in vitro keratinocytes requires multifactorial external control. PLoS One 8:e77507 (2013).
WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Winge MC et al. Novel filaggrin mutation but no other loss-of-function variants found in Ethiopian patients with atopic dermatitis. Br J Dermatol 165:1074-80 (2011).
- De Benedetto A et al. Filaggrin expression in oral, nasal, and esophageal mucosa. J Invest Dermatol 128:1594-7 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"