For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab21176? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab21176 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Hegde V et al. In vivo gene silencing following non-invasive siRNA delivery into the skin using a novel topical formulation. J Control Release 196:355-62 (2014).
- Rocca CJ et al. rAAV9 combined with renal vein injection is optimal for kidney-targeted gene delivery: conclusion of a comparative study. Gene Ther 21:618-28 (2014).
- Nguyen J et al. Load regulates bone formation and Sclerostin expression through a TGFß-dependent mechanism. PLoS One 8:e53813 (2013).
- Silver DJ et al. Chondroitin sulfate proteoglycans potently inhibit invasion and serve as a central organizer of the brain tumor microenvironment. J Neurosci 33:15603-17 (2013).
- Ramakrishnan C et al. Salivary gland-specific P. berghei reporter lines enable rapid evaluation of tissue-specific sporozoite loads in mosquitoes. PLoS One 7:e36376 (2012).
- Nishijo K et al. Biomarker system for studying muscle, stem cells, and cancer in vivo. FASEB J 23:2681-90 (2009).
- Cho W et al. Dual transgenic reporter mice as a tool for monitoring expression of glial fibrillary acidic protein. J Neurochem 110:343-51 (2009).
- Benakanakere MR et al. Modulation of TLR2 Protein Expression by miR-105 in Human Oral Keratinocytes. J Biol Chem 284:23107-15 (2009).
- Lehmann S et al. Longitudinal and multimodal in vivo imaging of tumor hypoxia and its downstream molecular events. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:14004-9 (2009).
- van de Pavert SA et al. Chemokine CXCL13 is essential for lymph node initiation and is induced by retinoic acid and neuronal stimulation. Nat Immunol 10:1193-9 (2009).
- Medawar A et al. DeltaNp63 is essential for epidermal commitment of embryonic stem cells. PLoS ONE 3:e3441 (2008).
- Sacco A et al. Self-renewal and expansion of single transplanted muscle stem cells. Nature 456:502-6 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"