For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab16466? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16466 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Li J et al. Real-time detection of CTL function reveals distinct patterns of caspase activation mediated by Fas versus granzyme B. J Immunol 193:519-28 (2014).
- Rajendran S et al. Adenovirus-mediated transcriptional targeting of colorectal cancer and effects on treatment-resistant hypoxic cells. Clin Colorectal Cancer 12:152-162.e1 (2013).
- Rajendran S et al. Preclinical evaluation of gene delivery methods for the treatment of loco-regional disease in breast cancer. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 236:423-34 (2011).
- Rajendran S et al. Targeting of Breast Metastases Using a Viral Gene Vector with Tumour-selective Transcription. Anticancer Res 31:1627-35 (2011).
- Jones EA et al. Regulation of the PMP22 gene through an intronic enhancer. J Neurosci 31:4242-50 (2011).
- van Pijkeren JP et al. A novel Listeria monocytogenes-based DNA delivery system for cancer gene therapy. Hum Gene Ther 21:405-16 (2010).
- Vargas ME et al. Endogenous antibodies promote rapid myelin clearance and effective axon regeneration after nerve injury. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2010).
- Lehmann S et al. Longitudinal and multimodal in vivo imaging of tumor hypoxia and its downstream molecular events. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:14004-9 (2009).
- Pellegatti P et al. Increased level of extracellular ATP at tumor sites: in vivo imaging with plasma membrane luciferase. PLoS ONE 3:e2599 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"