For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0% None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPlays an important role in lipid droplet accumulation.
- Tissue specificityPrimarily expressed in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FIT family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Fat inducing protein 1 antibody
- Fat inducing transcript 1 antibody
- Fat storage inducing transmembrane protein 1 antibody
Anti-FITM1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"