For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
- FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins during protein synthesis.
- Involvement in diseaseEhlers-Danlos syndrome, with progressive kyphoscoliosis, myopathy, and hearing loss
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
Contains 1 PPIase FKBP-type domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen.
Information by UniProt
- 22 kDa FK506 binding protein antibody
- 22 kDa FK506-binding protein antibody
- 22 kDa FKBP antibody
Anti-FKBP14 antibody images
References for Anti-FKBP14 antibody (ab86581)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"