For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberAT3F4
- Light chain typekappa
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins during protein synthesis.
- Involvement in diseaseEhlers-Danlos syndrome, with progressive kyphoscoliosis, myopathy, and hearing loss
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
Contains 1 PPIase FKBP-type domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen.
Information by UniProt
- 22 kDa FK506 binding protein antibody
- 22 kDa FK506-binding protein antibody
- 22 kDa FKBP antibody
Anti-FKBP14 antibody [AT3F4] images
References for Anti-FKBP14 antibody [AT3F4] (ab105018)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"