For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab91478 is dialysed against PBS following purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides.
- Tissue specificityT-cells and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FKBP-type PPIase family. FKBP2 subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase FKBP-type domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 13 kDa FK506-binding protein antibody
- 13 kDa FKBP antibody
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
Anti-FKBP2 antibody images
References for Anti-FKBP2 antibody (ab91478)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"