For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FKBP51 antibody [Hi51B]
See all FKBP51 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [Hi51B] to FKBP51
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Hamster, Dog, Human
Full length Human FKBP51, binding epitope in TPR domain
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysate. Whole tissue extracts from rat kidney and rat and mouse testes.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone numberHi51B
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- FunctionInteracts with functionally mature heterooligomeric progesterone receptor complexes along with HSP90 and TEBP.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, enriched in testis compared to other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 PPIase FKBP-type domains.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 51 kDa FK506 binding protein 5 antibody
- 51 kDa FK506 binding protein antibody
- 51 kDa FK506-binding protein antibody
Anti-FKBP51 antibody [Hi51B] images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - FKBP51 antibody [Hi51B] (ab79844)
ab79844 at 1/100 dilution staining FKBP51 in normal MK cells (IF localization shown in red) by Immunocytochemistry/ immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-FKBP51 antibody [Hi51B] (ab79844)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"