For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in response to X-ray. Regulates p21 protein stability by binding to Hsp90 and p21.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with higher levels in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 TPR repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- DIR1 antibody
- FK506 binding protein like antibody
- FK506-binding protein-like antibody
Anti-FKBPL antibody images
Western blot - FKBPL antibody (ab69205)
All lanes : Anti-FKBPL antibody (ab69205) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : FKBPL transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-FKBPL antibody (ab69205)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"