For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in response to X-ray. Regulates p21 protein stability by binding to Hsp90 and p21.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with higher levels in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 TPR repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- DIR1 antibody
- FK506 binding protein like antibody
- FK506-binding protein-like antibody
Anti-FKBPL antibody images
Western blot - FKBPL antibody (ab74959)
All lanes : Anti-FKBPL antibody (ab74959) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
Additional bands at : 22 kDa,26 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-FKBPL antibody (ab74959)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"