For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).
- FunctionThis protein is involved in the oxidative metabolism of a variety of xenobiotics such as drugs and pesticides.
- Tissue specificityLiver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FMO family.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N oxide forming] 4 antibody
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N-oxide-forming] 4 antibody
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase 4 antibody
Anti-Flavin containing monooxygenase 4 antibody images
Western blot - Flavin containing monooxygenase 4 antibody (ab67387)
All lanes : Anti-Flavin containing monooxygenase 4 antibody (ab67387) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Flavin containing monooxygenase 4 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Flavin containing monooxygenase 4 antibody (ab67387)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"