For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor. Regulator of transcriptional factor complexes and may suppress SRE and AP-1 transcription activities mediated by growth factor signaling pathways.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle, and brain. Lower expression in liver, lung, kidney, pancreas and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 10 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, and pancreas.
- DomainThe KRAB domain is required for transcriptional repression.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Zinc finger protein 649 antibody
- ZN649_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF649 antibody
Anti-FLJ12644 antibody images
References for Anti-FLJ12644 antibody (ab28728)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"