For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be part of the TORC2 complex which plays a critical role in AKT1 'Ser-473' phosphorylation, and may modulate the phosphorylation of PKCA and regulate actin cytoskeleton organization.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PROTOR family.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ14213 protein antibody
- Hypothetical protein FLJ14213 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC79899 antibody
Anti-FLJ14213 antibody images
Western blot - FLJ14213 antibody (ab58856)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"