For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- RelevanceFMN1 plays a role in the formation of adherens junction and the polymerization of linear actin cables. Interacts with alpha-catenin and may interact with tubulin
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell junction, adherens junction; Peripheral membrane protein; Cytoplasmic side.
- FMN antibody
- Formin (limb deformity) antibody
- Formin 1 antibody
Anti-FMN1 antibody images
Western blot - FMN1 antibody (ab68058)
All lanes : Anti-FMN1 antibody (ab68058) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : FMN1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size : 85 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"