For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionThis protein is involved in the oxidative metabolism of a variety of xenobiotics such as drugs and pesticides. Form I catalyzes the N-oxygenation of secondary and tertiary amines.
- Tissue specificityExpressed mainly in fetal liver, adult kidney and, to a lesser extent, the intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FMO family.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N oxide forming] 1 antibody
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N-oxide-forming] 1 antibody
- Dimethylaniline oxidase 1 antibody
Anti-FMO1 antibody images
References for Anti-FMO1 antibody (ab116251)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"