Anti-FMO2 antibody (ab95977)
- Product nameAnti-FMO2 antibodySee all FMO2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FMO2
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Monkey
Recombinant fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 74-324 of Human FMO2 (NP_001451).
- Positive control
- HepG2 whole cell lysate; A549 xenograft; 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, Molt4 and Raji lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95977 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the N-oxidation of certain primary alkylamines to their oximes via an N-hydroxylamine intermediate. Inactive toward certain tertiary amines, such as imipramine or chloropromazine. Can catalyze the S-oxidation of methimazole. The truncated form is catalytically inactive.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung (at protein level). Expressed predominantly in lung, and at a much lesser extent in kidney. Also expressed in fetal lung, but not in liver, kidney and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FMO family.
modificationsThe truncated form is probably unable to fold correctly and is rapidly degraded.
FMO2*1 is sumoylated at 'Lys-492'.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- 2310008D08Rik antibody
- 2310042I22Rik antibody
- AW107733 antibody
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N oxide forming] 2 antibody
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N-oxide-forming] 2 antibody
- Dimethylaniline oxidase 2 antibody
- Flavin containing monooxygenase 2 (non functional) antibody
- Flavin containing monooxygenase 2 antibody
- FLJ40826 antibody
- FMO 1B1 antibody
- FMO 2 antibody
- FMO antibody
- FMO pulmonary antibody
- FMO1B1 antibody
- FMO2 antibody
- FMO2_HUMAN antibody
- MGC28212 antibody
- OTTMUSP00000028686 antibody
- OTTMUSP00000028687 antibody
- Pulmonary flavin containing monooxygenase 2 antibody
- Pulmonary flavin-containing monooxygenase 2 antibody
Anti-FMO2 antibody images
Anti-FMO2 antibody (ab95977) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
ab95977, at 1/500 dilution, staining FMO2 in paraffin-embedded A549 xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-FMO2 antibody (ab95977)
ab95977 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.