For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FMO5 antibody
See all FMO5 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to FMO5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length FMO5 protein (Human)
- Positive control
- FMO5 transfed 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).
- FunctionIn contrast with other forms of FMO it does not seem to be a drug-metabolizing enzyme.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal and adult liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FMO family.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N oxide forming] 5 antibody
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N-oxide-forming] 5 antibody
- Dimethylaniline oxidase 5 antibody
Anti-FMO5 antibody images
Western blot - FMO5 antibody (ab67654)
All lanes : Anti-FMO5 antibody (ab67654) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : FMO5 transfed 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate secondary
antibody at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 33 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-FMO5 antibody (ab67654)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"