For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:312500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 59 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionIn contrast with other forms of FMO it does not seem to be a drug-metabolizing enzyme.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal and adult liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FMO family.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N oxide forming] 5 antibody
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N-oxide-forming] 5 antibody
- Dimethylaniline oxidase 5 antibody
Anti-FMO5 antibody images
References for Anti-FMO5 antibody (ab80441)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"