For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab124040 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
- Tissue specificityTestis-specific. Expressed in melanoma, sarcoma, lung, breast, bladder, esophageal and ovarian cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 P-type (trefoil) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer/testis antigen 37 antibody
- CT37 antibody
- FLJ25736 antibody
Anti-FMR1NB antibody images
References for Anti-FMR1NB antibody (ab124040)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"