For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 106 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds to WASL/N-WASP and suppresses its translocation from the nucleus to the cytoplasm, thereby inhibiting its cytoplasmic function (By similarity). May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the brain cortex (at protein level). Widely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PRPF40 family.
Contains 5 FF domains.
Contains 2 WW domains.
- DomainThe WW domains are essential for localization to nuclear speckles.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Nucleus matrix. Colocalizes with AKAP8L in the nuclear matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Fas ligand associated factor 1 antibody
- Fas ligand-associated factor 1 antibody
- FBP 11 antibody
Anti-FNBP3 antibody images
References for Anti-FNBP3 antibody (ab118717)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"