For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC-P.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 131 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceMay be involved in energy and/or nutrient sensing through the AMPK and mTOR signaling pathways. May regulate phosphorylation of RPS6KB1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Note: Co-localizes with FLCN in the cytoplasm.
- KIAA1961 antibody
- FLCN-interacting protein antibody
- FNIP1 antibody
- Folliculin interacting protein 1 antibody
References for Anti-FNIP1 antibody (ab61395)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"