For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.001% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Primary antibody notesWhen this antibody is used for regulatory T cells instead of Foxp3, the cells can be sorted alive to investigate the functions.
- Clone numberTH6
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceFolate receptor 4 is a highly expressed cell surface marker of regulatory T cells.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- 0910001L11Rik antibody
- C86255 antibody
- Folate binding protein 3 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"