For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103388 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionHas both folate hydrolase and N-acetylated-alpha-linked-acidic dipeptidase (NAALADase) activity.
Exhibits a dipeptidyl-peptidase IV type activity.
- Tissue specificityKidney and liver. Not expressed in the prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M28 family. M28B subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cell growth inhibiting gene 26 protein antibody
- Cell growth-inhibiting gene 26 protein antibody
- FOH1B_HUMAN antibody
Anti-FOLH1B antibody images
Western blot - FOLH1B antibody (ab103388)
Anti-FOLH1B antibody (ab103388) at 1/100 dilution + K562 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - FOLH1B antibody (ab103388)
ab103388, at 1/50 dilution, staining FOLH1B in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human hepatocarcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-FOLH1B antibody (ab103388)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"