For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionConversion of folates to polyglutamate derivatives. This allows tissues to concentrate folate at higher levels than in plasma.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; tetrahydrofolylpolyglutamate biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the folylpolyglutamate synthase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- FOLC antibody
- FOLC_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Folylpolyglutamate synthase antibody images
References for Anti-Folylpolyglutamate synthase antibody (ab123120)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"