For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Boil tissue section in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
- FunctionConversion of folates to polyglutamate derivatives. This allows tissues to concentrate folate at higher levels than in plasma.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; tetrahydrofolylpolyglutamate biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the folylpolyglutamate synthase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- FOLC antibody
- FOLC_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Folylpolyglutamate synthase antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Folylpolyglutamate synthase antibody (ab82055)
ab82055, at 1/100 diultion, staining of Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded, human liver carcinoma using Immunohistochemistry
References for Anti-Folylpolyglutamate synthase antibody (ab82055)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"