For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
Concentration information loading...
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Boil tissue section in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
- FunctionConversion of folates to polyglutamate derivatives. This allows tissues to concentrate folate at higher levels than in plasma.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; tetrahydrofolylpolyglutamate biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the folylpolyglutamate synthase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- FOLC antibody
- FOLC_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Folylpolyglutamate synthase antibody, prediluted images
References for Anti-Folylpolyglutamate synthase antibody, prediluted (ab82054)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"