For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab95355 is purified from culture supernatants using a Protein G column.
- Clone numberKT64
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
||Use at 1-2 µg/mg of lysate.
- FunctionPlays an important role in the ligand-dependent activation of estrogen receptor target genes.
- Tissue specificityBroadly expressed with highest levels found in thymus, spleen, and lymph nodes.
modificationsAsymmetrically methylated by PRMT1. Symmetrically methylated by PRMT5.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus. Associated with facultative heterochromatin.
Information by UniProt
- Fop antibody
- FOP_MOUSE antibody
- Friend of PRMT1 protein antibody
References for Anti-Fop antibody [KT64] - C-terminal (ab95355)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"