For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionFosB interacts with Jun proteins enhancing their DNA binding activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Fos subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Activator protein 1 antibody
- AP 1 antibody
- DKFZp686C0818 antibody
Anti-Fos B (phospho S27) antibody images
References for Anti-Fos B (phospho S27) antibody (ab62433)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"