For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
- FunctionTranscription factor.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bA159H20.4 antibody
- Forkhead box B2 antibody
- Forkhead box protein B2 antibody
Anti-FOXB2 antibody images
Western blot - FOXB2 antibody (ab74572)
All lanes : Anti-FOXB2 antibody (ab74572) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HeLa cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from LOVO cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from A549 cells
Lane 4 : Extracts from HeLa cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Observed band size : 46 kDa
Additional bands at : 75 kDa,85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-FOXB2 antibody (ab74572)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"