For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay was 1:62500.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable transcription factor involved in embryogenesis and somatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityKidney specific.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Drosphilia Forkhead Homolog Like 17 antibody
- FKHL 17 antibody
- Forkhead box protein D2 antibody
Anti-FOXD2 antibody images
Western blot - FOXD2 antibody (ab49128)
Lane 1 : Marker
Lane 2 : Anti-FOXD2 antibody (ab49128) at 1.25 µg/ml
Lane 1 : As above
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg with 5% skimmed milk in PBS.
Lane 2 : HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-FOXD2 antibody (ab49128)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"