For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable transcription factor. Could be involved in thyroid gland organogenesis.
- Tissue specificityDetected in adult brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, heart, colon, small intestine testis and thymus. Expression was strongest in heart and pancreas.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in FOXE1 are the cause of Bamforth-Lazarus syndrome (BLS) [MIM:241850]. BLS is associated with thyroid agenesis, cleft palate and choanal atresia.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FKH L15 antibody
- FKHL 15 antibody
- FKHL15 antibody
Anti-FOXE1 antibody images
References for Anti-FOXE1 antibody (ab105815)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"