For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FOXI3 antibody
See all FOXI3 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to FOXI3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
RLRVSGKLEGDSPS by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 247-260 of Mouse FOXI3 (NP_001094934.1).
- Positive control
- Mouse and Rat skin lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113424 was purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa). Primary incubation time: 1 hour.
- FunctionPossible transcriptional factor.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Forkhead box I3 antibody
- Forkhead box protein I3 antibody
- FOXI3 antibody
Anti-FOXI3 antibody images
References for Anti-FOXI3 antibody (ab113424)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"