For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone number16J4G6
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa.
- RelevanceFOXP3 belongs to the forkhead/winged-helix family of transcriptional regulators. It plays a critical role in the control of immune response. There are two named isoforms.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- AIID antibody
- DIETER antibody
- Forkhead box protein P3 antibody
Anti-FOXP3 (exon 2 deleted) antibody [16J4G6] images
Western blot - FOXP3 (exon 2 deleted) antibody [16J4G6] (ab72008)
All lanes : Anti-FOXP3 (exon 2 deleted) antibody [16J4G6] (ab72008) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : FOXP3 (exon 2 deleted) transfected 293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : FOXP3 (wild type) transfected 293 cell lysate
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 97 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-FOXP3 (exon 2 deleted) antibody [16J4G6] (ab72008)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"